Place of birth:
2005– 2006, Lecturer, Islamic Azad university, Yasoj, Iran
2005– 2006, Lecturer, Payame Noor University
2006-2007, Lecturer, Islamic Azad university, Sepidan, Iran
2007 Until now , Assistant Professor, Islamic Azad university, science and
research branch , Fars, Iran.
1. A. A. Noura, F. Hosseinzadeh Lotfi, G. R. Jahanshahloo, S. Fanati Rashidi, Barnett R. Parker, (2010)“ A new method for measuring congestion in data envelopment analysis” , Socio–Economic Planning Sciences, Vol.44:240- 246.
2. A. A. Noura, F. Hosseinzadeh Lotfi, G. R. Jahanshahloo, S. Fanati Rashidi, (2011), “ Super – efficiency in DEA by effectiveness of each unit in society” , Applied Mathematics Letters, 24: 623-626.
3. A. A. Noura, G. R. Jahanshahloo, S. Fanati Rashidi, M Moazami Godarzi, (2007-2008), ” A study of discrete - time multi server retrial queue with finite population and fuzzy parameters”, Journal of Mathematical Extension,, Vol.2 No 1,2, pp. 123-139.
4. S. Fanati Rashidi, A. A. Noura, (2010), “Contribution fuzzy minimal cost
flow problem by possibility programming” , Journal of Mathematical Extension, Vol. 4, No. 2, 59-74.
5. Hamid Hosseini, S. Fanati Rashidi, A. Noura (2018)“ Applications of Data Envelopment Analysis in Development and Assessment of Sustainability Across Economic, Environmental and Social Dimensions ” . International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications , Vol. 9, No. 7 .
6– S. Fanati Rashidi, M. Olfati,, (2012), “Efficiency Measurement using the Ideal Planning for Desirable and Undesirable Outputs Planning”. WASJ, Vol. 18, No. 11 1615-1618.
7– S. Fanati Rashidi, R. Barati, Z. Kamali, (2013), “ Measurement Efficiency by Malmquist Method in Data Envelopment Analysis”, Trends in Applied sciences Research, Volume 9, Number 1, 54-60.
8– S. Fanati Rashidi, (2014), “On The Comparison of Supply Chain With SUB – DMUS in DEA”, Advances in Environmental Biology, Volume 8, Number 7, 2014-2021.
9– Sara Fanati Rashidi,(2018)“Improve Paratou Performance by Using Cross Counter Efficiency in Cover Analysis Data” Journal of Management, Accounting and Economics, Volume 2, Issue 2, PP:30-36.
10-Sara Fanati Rashidi,(2016) “A New approach for Interval DEA in Commercial Bank Branch”, INTAN management Journal, Vol. 9, PP: 291-299
10– Sara Fanati Rashidi, INTAN management journal
1. S. F. RashidiS, A. A. Noura, DEA models for output estimation and
improvement efficiency with interval and fuzzy data, 6th Fuzzy conference, Shiraz, Iran.
2. S. F. Rashidi, A. A. Noura, M. Moazemi Godarzi, “A study of discrete - multi server retrial queue with finite population and fuzzy parameters, 1st Operation Research Conference, Kish,Iran.
3. A. A. Noura, F. Hosseinzadeh Lotfi, G. R. Jahanshahloo, S. Fanati Rashidi,
A new method for measuring congestion in data envelopment analysis, 1st
Data Envelopment Analysis , Science and Research Branch, Fars, Iran.
4– S. Fanati Rashidi, M. Montazeri, (2013), Efficiency calculation methods development for two –stage decision making units, 4th DEA conference, Babolsar, Iran
5– Z. Mohamadpor, S. Fanati Rashidi, M. R. Mozafari, (2013), Three—Stage production chain based on center resource allocation, 5th Payam Noor national mathematics conference, Shiraz, Iran.
6– M. Montazeri, S. Fanati Rashidi, (2013), two –stage processes light/left return to scale, 5th Payam Noor national mathematics conference,,Shiraz, Iran.
7– M. Montazeri, S. Fanati Rashidi, (2014), Class determination of two –stage processes return to scale, 5th DEA Conference, Tonkabon, Iran.
8– S. Mohamad Hosseini, S. Fanati Rasidi, M. R. Mozafari, (2013), Yasooj Tosee Insurance Agents assessment using consolidated AHP-DEA, 4th DEA conference, Babolsar, Iran.
9– S. Fanati Rashidi, M. Olfati, (2012), Measuring efficiency using goal programming for optimal output and undesirable, Regional conference on Mathematics, Firoz Abad, Iran.
10– S. Fanati Rashidi, M. Sakhaee, (2016), Crossover Productivity Based on Paratodroid Performance Improvement Data Envelopment Analysis , 8th DEA conference, Ardebil, Iran.
11- S. Fanati Rashidi, N. Behrozi, (2016), Single-step models with weight constraints in data envelopment analysis , 8th DEA conference, Ardebil, Iran.
12– H. Hosseini, A.A Noura, S. Fanati Rashidi, (2017), Application of data envelopment analysis in the development and measurement of sustainability
, 9th DEA conference, Bojnoord, Iran.
13– Sara Fanati Rashidi, (2017), Determination of right/left return to scale in two-stage processes based on dual simplex, 15th International Conference on Data Envelopment Analysis, University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic.
1– Productivity Growth Consideration using DEA and Malqumist index and proposing a new model.
2– Optimizing Students of FSRIAU Transportation
3– Performance evaluation of DMUs including multiple Sub-units or supply chain in DEA and its application.