Ali Ghasempour Nesheli
First Name: Ali
Last Name: Ghasempour Nesheli
Place of Birth: Babol, Iran
Marital Status: Single
Email: email@example.com , a.gh.nesheli@Gmail.com
Language: Persian (mother tongue)
English (fair knowledge)
• Member of Faculty, Physics Group, Shiraz Azad University, Fars, Iran
2008-2015: IAU, Science & Research Branch, Tehran, Iran
Ph.D. in Particle physics & Quantum fields theory
• GPA: 18.17*
2005- 2008: Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran
M.Sc. in Particle physics
• GPA: 17.13*
2001-2005: IAU, Amol Branch, Amol, Iran
B.Sc. in Physics (Solid State Subfield)
• GPA: 15.72*
*Overall GPA on a 20 Scale
1. Numerical solution of DGLAP equations using Laguerre polynomials expansion and Monte Carlo method. A. Ghasempour Nesheli, A. Mirjalili, M.M. Yazdanpanah, SpringerPlus 5:1672 (2016).
2. The impact of s - asymmetry on the strange electromagnetic form factor. Ali Ghasempour Nesheli, Eur. Phys. J. A 52: 274 (2016).
3. Analyzing the parton densities and constructing the xF3 structure function, using the Laguerre polynomials expansion and Monte Carlo calculations. A. Ghasempour Nesheli, A. Mirjalili, M.M. Yazdanpanah, Eur. Phys. J. Plus 130: 82 (2015).
4. A numerical method to extract using hyper geometrical functions. A. Ghasempour Nesheli, A. Mirjalili, M.M. Yazdanpanah, Nucl. Phys. B (Proc. Suppl.) 258-259, 55 (2015).
5. The Signature of Oscillation in Temperature of Cyclic Cylindrical Universe. Alireza Sepehri, Somayyeh Shoorvazi, Ali Ghasempour Nesheli and Aliakbar Moradi Marjaneh. European Journal of Scientific Research, 102; 4, 543-556 (2013).
6. Multiplicity distribution of charged particles in e+ e– annihilation in 54-57 GeV center of mass energy and KNO scaling. Ghasempour Nesheli, A; Sepehri, A; Gaffary, T; Zomorrodian, M; IJPR; 9 (2): 203-207 (2009).
7. Free reducing agent, one pot, and two steps synthesis of Ag@SiO2 core-shells using microwave irradiation. M. Karimipour, S. Mostoufirad, M. Molaei, H. Rezvani Nikabadi, A. Ghasempour Nesheli, J. NANO- ELECTRON. PHYS. 8, 03020 (2016).
• A numerical method to extract using hypergeometrical functions. Ghasempour
Nesheli, Ali; Mirjalili, Abolfazl; Yazdanpanah, Mohammadmehdi. Talk given at the 17th International Conference on Quantum Chromodynamics (QCD 14) (29 June - 3 July 2014, Montpellier-France).
• Nucleon structure function, using the Laguerre polynomials expansion, Ghasempour Nesheli, Ali; Mirjalili, Abolfazl; Yazdanpanah, Mohammadmehdi. 5th Annual Particle Physics Conference of Iran, Beheshti University, Tehran (2015).
• Numerical solution of the patron evolved equations in the polarized case, using the Laguerre polynomials; Ghasempour Nesheli, Ali; Mirjalili, Abolfazl; Yazdanpanah, Mohammadmehdi; Atashbar Tehrani, Shahin; Annual Physics Conference of Iran, Birjand University, Birjand (2013).
• Charged-particle multiplicity distributions in e+ e– annihilations at center of mass energies 54-57GeV and KNO scaling; Ghasempour Nesheli, Ali; Zomorrodian, Mohammad Ebrahim; Annual Physics Conference of Iran, Kashan University, Kashan (2008).
• Pertubative QCD + LHC Physics (February 4, 2009)*
• Third National Workshop on Detectors and Calculation Methods in Particle Physics (December 16-18, 2008)*
• Workshop on the LHC Physics: Electroweak and Higgs (November 12, 2008)*
• IPM National School on the Phenomenological and Experimental Aspects of the Elementary Particle Physics (16-19 October 2007)*
• One Day Workshop on LHC Physics with Emphasis on Higgs (July 11, 2012) *
* School of Particles and Accelerators (Institute for Studies in Theoretical Physics and Mathematics (IPM), Tehran, Iran)
• Iran Annual Physics Conference, Shahrod (2006), Yasoj(2007), Kashan(2008), Birjand (2013)
• Annual Particle Physics Conference of Iran, Yazd University (2010), Beheshti University (2015)
• Ranked among MSc. students of particle physics at Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran
• Top rank among BSc. students of physics at the first decade of the IAU, Amol Branch, Iran.
• Member of particle physics group at Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran.
• Member of Iran physics society, Tehran, Iran.
• DGLAP Equations
• Parton densities and structure functions
• Data Analysis and Computational Methods
• Numerical Simulation
• Standard Model & QED & QCD
• Quantum fields theory
M.Sc. Thesis: Charged-particle multiplicity distributions in annihilations at center of mass energies 54-57GeV and KNO scaling.
Ph.D. Thesis: A fast method to solve QCD evolution equations to extract the nucleon structure function, based on hypergeometrical polynomials expansion
- Teaching and Working Experience
• Teaching Elementary Physics, Azad University, Science & Research Branch, Tehran, 2010- 2012
• Teaching Elementary Physics, Laboratory Physics, Modern Physics, Azad University, Science
& Research Branch, Fars, 2010-2014
• Teaching Advanced Quantum mechanic, Elementary Physics, Laboratory Physics, Shiraz Azad University, Shiraz, 2015-Now
• Lecture presentation “Introduction to Theoretical Physics, String Theory, Unified Theory, and
Particle Physics” Azad University, Amol Branch, autumn 2006.
• Lecture presentation “Feynman anniversary” Azad University, Amol Branch (2004).
• Lecture presentation “Made simple QED” Azad University, Amol Branch (2004).
• Lecture presentation “principle of least action” Azad University, Amol Branch (2005).
• Degree in English Language with score (570/1000) at IAUEPT exam.
• Certificated to C++ Core with score 90/100 at “Tehran Institute of Technology”
• Master at FORTRAN.
• Simulation “Monte Carlo method” (FORTRAN).
• Good at Maple.
• Microcal Origin.
• Data Analysis & Fitting
• Familiar with Linux, MATLAB, Root.
• Mirjalili, Abolfazl,
My Ph.D. thesis supervisor, Associate Professor,
IPM, Tehran, Iran & Department of Physics, Yazd University, Yazd, Iran
• Safarzade, Batol,
My PhD thesis supervisor, Associate Professor,
IPM & Azad University, Science & Research Branch, Tehran, Iran
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
• Yazdanpanah, MohammadMehdi
My Ph.D. thesis consulting advisor, Associate Professor,
IPM, Tehran, Iran & Faculty of Physics, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Kerman, Iran
• Paktinat, Saeed,
Associate Professor, Faculty Member, School of Particles and Accelerator, IPM, Tehran, Iran
• Abolhasani, Mohammadreza,
Professor, Azad University, Science & Research Branch, Tehran, Iran
• Zomorrodian, MohammadEbrahim,
My M.Sc thesis supervisor, Professor,
Department of Physics, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran